You Have Rights When Hospital Workers Make Mistakes
When you go to a hospital you place your trust in the hands of trained medical professionals. That trust is violated when you suffer further injury or illness as a result of negligence or malpractice.
At the Law Office of Toby M. Schaffer in Stamford, we help clients who were injured as a result of hospital error. Attorney Toby Schaffer represents clients throughout Connecticut and New York City. We will help you pursue compensation for your injuries, including medical expenses, lost wages as well as damages for pain and suffering.
To learn more about our medical malpractice services or to talk to a hospital errors lawyer, call 203-883-9853. In a free initial consultation, we will help you understand your legal options and we can tell you if you have a case.
Types Of Hospital Errors
We help clients who have become ill or injured as a result of all types of hospital errors, including:
- Medication mistakes such as giving the wrong prescription or an incorrect dosage
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis of life-threatening conditions, including cancer or a heart condition
- Surgery errors resulting in disfigurement, incorrect procedures or surgical instruments left in the patient’s body
- Obstetrical errors leading to birth defects or injuries
- Hospital infections resulting from poor professional hygiene or safety procedures while at the hospital
Let Us Review The Facts Of Your Case
Attorney Toby Schaffer provides experienced legal guidance to victims of medical negligence and malpractice. She will thoroughly investigate your case and fight to secure the compensation you deserve. You pay no attorney’s fees unless we help you recover compensation through a settlement or jury verdict. However, we will seek reimbursements for expenses.
If you have been injured or fallen ill due to negligence by a medical professional in a hospital, contact a medication mistakes attorney at our firm for a free consultation.